This recipe for muffin al cioccolato con cuore morbido giallo zafferano evokes childhood memories and inspires global adaptations. Attention to detail is key to making this easy recipe a success, and adding a family variant is a special touch.
I’m excited to share my recipe for muffin al cioccolato con cuore morbido giallo zafferano. This delicious treat is sure to bring back childhood memories and inspire global adaptations.
Muffins often evoke nostalgic emotions, reminding us of cozy mornings and sweet treats. This recipe with a soft saffron center is no exception.
Muffins have left their mark on kitchens around the world, leading to iconic dishes like the British muffin. This recipe has been adapted and reinvented in many cultures.
My mother used to make a similar muffin with a surprise ingredient. For a special touch, try adding your own family variant to this recipe.
Although this recipe may seem easy, attention to detail is key. The quality of the ingredients and love put into the preparation make all the difference.
- 100g of flour
- 50g of sugar
- 1 egg
- 50g of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of saffron
- 50g of dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the melted chocolate and butter mixture and mix well.
- Add the saffron and mix well.
- Fill muffin cups halfway with the mixture.
- Add a small spoonful of the saffron mixture to the center of each muffin cup.
- Fill the muffin cups with the remaining mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with a glass of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee for a perfect breakfast or snack.
For an extra special touch, try adding a sprinkle of cinnamon to the top of each muffin before baking.
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do. It’s a perfect treat for any occasion.