Learn how to make muffin con le mele benedetta rossi, a delicious treat that’s perfect for breakfast or as a snack. Discover the global inspiration behind this classic recipe, and find out how to make it your own with a family variant. Plus, get tips for making the perfect muffin every time.
I’m excited to share my recipe for muffin con le mele benedetta rossi. This delicious treat is perfect for breakfast or as a snack. Made with fresh apples and other simple ingredients, it’s sure to become a family favorite.
Muffins, like many baked goods, have a way of evoking fond memories of childhood. The smell of fresh muffins baking in the oven is enough to transport me back to my grandmother’s kitchen.
Muffins have become a staple in many countries around the world, with each culture putting their own unique spin on the classic recipe. In Italy, Benedetta Rossi’s apple muffins are a popular choice.
Growing up, my mother used to make a similar version of these muffins, but with pears instead of apples. It was always a special treat when she would whip up a batch for us to enjoy.
While this recipe may seem simple, the key to making the perfect muffin lies in the attention to detail. From selecting the right ingredients to properly measuring and mixing them, every step counts.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups diced apples
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Gently fold in the diced apples.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These muffins are perfect on their own, but they also pair well with a cup of coffee or tea.
For best results, be sure to use fresh, crisp apples. Granny Smith or Honeycrisp apples work well in this recipe.
I hope you enjoy making and eating these muffins as much as I do. They’re a great way to start the day or to enjoy as an afternoon snack.