Learn how to make the fluffiest and highest muffins. Muffins evoke nostalgic memories of childhood. They have been adapted and reinvented in different cultures. This recipe holds a special place in my heart. The real secret to making them a delight lies in the careful selection and handling of the ingredients.
In this recipe, I’ll show you how to make the fluffiest and highest muffins. Muffins are a classic treat that can evoke nostalgic memories of childhood. Let’s get started!
Muffins often awaken tender and cozy memories from childhood. They are a beloved treat that can be enjoyed any time of day.
Muffins have left a mark on kitchens around the world, leading to iconic dishes. They have been adapted and reinvented in different cultures, resulting in unique and delicious variations.
My mother used to make muffins with a special ingredient that made them extra fluffy. This recipe holds a special place in my heart and I’m excited to share it with you.
Although muffins may seem easy to make, the real secret to making them a delight lies in the careful selection and handling of the ingredients. The final flavor and quality heavily depend on the love and attention we dedicate to each ingredient.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together melted butter, milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool muffins in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
These muffins are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or as a snack. Serve them warm with a pat of butter or your favorite jam.
For extra fluffy muffins, be sure not to overmix the batter. Mix until just combined.
I hope you enjoy making and eating these fluffy and delicious muffins as much as I do. Happy baking!